Friday, December 4, 2009

WOW! Wedding cakes..

Here are the wedding cake pics that I did last weekend, for a lovely couple, who were so obliging. I had so much fun doing their cake & setting it up at the reception. Congratulations..to Mr. Henry & Ms. Stella, hope that their married life will be blessed. May God shower them with great blessings in abundance & fill their life with lots of love, joy & happiness, also..also not forgetting, with lots & lots of adorable cuties..

Here is the pic of the 1st cake (bottom). Its Strawberry cake, torted & filled with butter icing & luscious strawberry filling, then covered in fondant. Their names are painted with edible gold sheen colour.




And here's the 2nd cake (mid) which is Coffee cake, torted & filled with Choc Coffee Fudge cream, YUM! YUM! Then covered in fondant.


And, of course, the last tier (top) is Medium Fruit cake, frosted in butter icing, then covered in fondant. And the BEST & CUTEST part of all is ...the cake is topped with a pair of cute cute bride & groom teddy bear. Extreme cuteness overload....


Here are showing pics of all 3 cakes on transparent cake stand, which make them look floating..WOW! I love, love, love at how they turned out. Compliments so so well with everything ..the balloons, decorations, table cloths, ...everything.. WOWW!






Thank you, my Father, for making me able to do this cake by Your grace. Thank you for your guidance & unfailing love. Everything that I do is for Your glory, Father. Thank you for everything that went smooth & well.
Thank you also to my darling hubby & kids, for the great help & being very understanding & co-operative throughout my whole 'mission'. I couldn't have done it without you, my precious darlings.

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119.105

0 comments: